So it would seem that Mr Squeaky clean golfer isn’t such a good boy after all. Maybe I should have written “… he’s just a very naughty boy” in my previous Tigermania post after all. How many ‘ladies’ is he entertaining?
Anyway, just to cheer me up I thought I would post these:
- Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.
- What’s the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards!
- Tiger Woods wasn’t seriously injured in the crash, but he’s still below par.
- What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They were clubbing!
- Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood or an iron.
- Perhaps Tiger should be using a driver?
- This is the first time Tiger ever failed to drive 300 yards.
- Apparently Tiger admitted this crash was the closest shave he’s ever had. So Gillette has dropped his contract.
- After a wayward drive, Tiger Woods found water before nestling behind a tree.
- Apparently the only person who can beat Tiger Woods with a golf club is his wife!
Now I feel better!
6000(3 December 2009 - 18:03)
Surely Cheetah Woods would be more appropriate?
Terri(4 December 2009 - 08:35)
ehehehehehehe…. all too funny, thanks for the chuckle!
And while listening to all the gossip about this on the news last night I was thinking, with that other post of yours in mind… Perhaps that’s why he wasn’t so friendly while he was here? Had other things on his mind, eh? And you can say you saw it all coming (which is more than the tree and fire hydrant can say).
Del(4 December 2009 - 14:15)
@6000: Leopards and spots, Tiger and his stripes maybe?
@Terri: LOL at the last sentence!
Pamela(4 December 2009 - 21:56)