|Strawberry Wheat Beer||
Recipe Type: Fruit Wheat beer
My attempt at a fruit wheat beer.
- 1 Kg Morgans Master Blend Wheat Malt
- 1kg Dextrose
- 50g Hallertau hops
- 3kg fresh strawberries
- Yeast: Sabrew WB06
- Clean the strawberries and boil in 2l of water while mashing to a pulp.
- In a seperate pot, bring 8l of water to the boil and add the wheat malt and dextrose and half the strawberry liquid/pulp. Pour the other half directly into the fermenter and allow to cool.
- Add 25g hops at 45min, 15g at 30mins and 10g at 10mins.
- Add the wort to the fermenter and top up to 22l with ice and iced water. Add yeast at 24C.
- Allow to ferment for 7 days or until fermentation stops.
Serving size: 20 litres
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe