Lonely Planet are famous for their Blue List travel books – recommendations of places to see and things to do. Kind of like a bucket list for travel. This is my Blue Bucket List of places to see in Australia. Before I kick the bucket.
The famous places:
- Daintree Rainforest, Queensland
- Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
- Devil’s Marbles, Northern Territory
- Uluru/Ayers Rock, Northern Territory (Done – June/July 2016)
- Wave Rock, Western Australia
The not-so-well-know-off-the-beaten-track places:
- Glowworm Tunnel, New South Wales
- Lake Hillier, Western Australia
- Umpherston Sinkhole & Engelbrecht Cave, South Australia
This is an every changing list and I will update it as we visit places or as I find new places that I would like to visit.