Looking back over the past year, these are some personal highlights from 2009:
- January – Camping in Foster and cycling the Great Southern Rail Trail (52km) in 2 hours.
- February – Black Saturday and the heat
- March – Our wedding reception in South Africa
- April – Started my new job and Josh started ‘play school’
- May – I started building my garage bar
- June – Scoring my first try (in 10 years)
- July – Boks clinch the series against the British & Irish Lions
- August – Pink, building a sandpit for the kids and my cuz finally migrates to Australia! Oh and the Poms win the Ashes!
- September – The Boks clinch the Tri Nations after a dominant performance! And the iSnack 2.0 episode.
- October – Australia goes mad with the Black Faces incident and Dwarf Racing!
- November – Melbourne Cup Carnival and a promotion at work
- December – Catching up with old friends and family just before Christmas and getting an article published in a magazine